MTDC is a name that is synonymous with hospitality. Our team has gone that extra mile to make sure our patrons are safe during the coronavirus pandemic
Our Commitment to Cleanliness & Hygiene:
At MTDC, our team has always placed a high priority on creating an environment of safety and health for our guests with exacting standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In light of COVID-19 risks and following recommendations by the World Health Organization and the Ministry of Tourism, we have implemented multiple additional measures across our hotels. In doing so, we strive to provide you with a safe space where you can indulge in all of our opulent offerings.
- We, at MTDC, use disinfectants and multiple sanitization methods for all the resort areas and rooms.
- Our properties have disinfectant stations with hand sanitizers at the entrance of different areas of the property (pool area, spa, restaurant, gym, game room, etc.)
- All high-touch surfaces are cleaned and sanitized routinely by our staff.
- Our staff practices proper protocols like washing hands and using sanitizers to maintain hygiene and is also mandated to wear a face mask or shield when interacting with guests. Not the least, the temperatures of our staff are recorded regularly.
- All the MTDC reception desks are equipped with the telephone numbers of local health authorities, medical centres, assistance centres, and public and private hospitals for use whenever a guest may require it.
- In order to maintain social distance norms, we adjust the layouts of dining tables and sitting areas whenever possible.
- Our Housekeeping team uses hot water, detergent, and bleach to launder linens and towels to ensure the utmost precautions.
- We keep Swimming Pools and Spa services temporarily closed in accordance with the State laid Covid regulations.